Dateline: April 2003, NYC
Jeanine Garafaelo dyes her hair in hopes to make her more attractive


...and then goes on TV to maybe get people to bend an ear to her pleas against war with Iraq, her horrid prediction of unnecessary bloodshed of thousands of American soldiers as she occaisionally flips her newly-blonde tresses--all to which Joe Scarborough probably thinks "You're still an ugly bleeding-heart liberal whiner" but instead says she's "our favorite Hollywood left wing actor."

I'm still waiting for Jeanine to bring "a fruitcake and roses …right to his [Bush's] front door" and "...be so willing to say I'm sorry" and "go to the White House on my knees on cut glass and say, 'Hey, you were right, I shouldn't have doubted you.' " Like she told Bill O'Reilly she would, back in April.

I love Jeanine as a woman--LOVE her charisma and personality and God she can be SO funny--and I love all the characters she has played in film and TV roles. I do not agree with one iota of what she has to say about politics and her views on America. Such a shame.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?